Sodium Diacetate Food Grade
- Formula: C4H7NaO4.XH2O
- Formula wt:142.09
- Mesh Number:60-120(powder)30-80(crystal)
- Specificity: white crystalline granular or powder ,with light acetic acid odour , easily absorb water, easily soluble in water. Decomposed when heated to 150ºC.
- Usage: sodium diacetate widely used as antiseptic ,preservative , flavoring agent and PH regulator in Food and Feed industry.
- Loading capacity 20 feet FCL:21mt without pallets/17.5mt with pallets
- Packing: 25kg polywoven bag or kraft paper bag, lined with PE bag.
- Storage and Transport: Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool,dry, well ventilated area. Avoid exposure to heat and moisture.
Free Acetic Acid %
Sodium Acetate %
Moisture ≤ %
PH (10% Aqueous Solution)
Formic Acid and Matters Easy to Oxidize ≤ %
Lead (Pb) ≤%
Arsenic (As) ≤%
Mercury (Hg) ≤%
Heavy Metals (Pb) ≤%
White crystalline powder